Auto Body Technicians
Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Mackin’s Auto Body is now offering excellent Incentive Packages and attractive Signing Bonuses along with competitive flat rate pay based on years of experience.
Mackin’s Auto Body is one of the most reputable, respected family and locally collision repair businesses in the Portland and SW Washington area. We’ve built strong partnerships with numerous insurance carriers’ over the 70 + years in business and have upheld consistent work throughout the year.
We are looking for experienced Auto Body Technicians to join our team! We have 8 locations and still growing offering many opportunities for growth!!!!
Mackin’s Auto Body offers:
• Competitive flat rate pay!!!!!
• Monday through Friday, NO WEEKENDS!!
• Excellent Medical and Dental Package
• PAID Time Off
• PAID Holiday
• PAID I-CAR training and certificates
• 401k with company match
• 5 + years’ journeyman experience
• I-CAR certified
• Setting up, measuring, pulling, straightening and replacing frames and unibody
• File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces to match original contours
• Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment
• Remove, repair and straighten damaged panels and sheet metal alignment
For consideration, please submit your resume to job posting. All applicants are subject to drug screening and background checks.
Mackin’s Auto Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer