Detail Shop Manager
Posted on September 29th, 2016
Job Title: Detail Shop Manager
Wages: $32K – 40K DOE plus benefits
Do you like working on cars? Are you proud of being very detailed in your work? Are you organized and capable of working effectively and managing your time? If this sounds like you, we want you to apply for our Detail Shop Manager position here at Haury’s Lake City Collision.
Haury’s Collision is a factory certified full service auto repair shop. We provide high quality collision repair, painting, and service to all makes and models. We are specialized in European, luxury, and high performance cars. Our focus is on providing outstanding customer service, and exceptional craftsmanship. We are located on Lake City Way NE, in North Seattle.
– Experience with car detailing and/or automotive refinish
– Management experience
– A driver’s license and a clean driving record
– Attention to detail
– Good communication skills
– Great reliability
– A friendly, and positive personality
Your job duties will include:
– Being in charge of the detail department
– Managing task lists for other part-time detailers
– Departmental supply inventory/ordering
– Washing, vacuuming, buffing, and polishing cars
– Moving cars around the shop and parking lots
– Maintaining a clean work environment
– Miscellaneous shop duties
After a period of 90 days, you will qualify for paid time off and other valuable benefits such as medical/dental/vision insurance and paid training as needed.